Preparation time 20 minutes, cooking time 2 hours
1. Cut beef into 3cm pieces. Heat oil in large saucepan, cook beef in batches, stirring until browned.
2. Add garlic and onion, cook, stirring until onion is soft.
3. Add undrained crushed tomatoes, stock and sauce, simmer, covered about 1 ½ hours or until beef is tender.
4. Add remaining ingredients, simmer uncovered about 5 minutes or until thickened slightly.
5. Serve with pasta and sprinkled with extra chopped parsley, if desired.
Serves 4, per serving 30.5g fat, 2255kj