Preparation time15 minutes, cooking time 10 minutes.
1) Combine beef, breadcrumbs, parsley and 11/2 tanlespoons of the paste in large bowl. Using hands, shape mixture into four patties.
2) Cook patties on heated oiled barbecue, uncovered, until browned and cooked through. Top patties with cheese, cook until chesse melts.
3) Combine remaining paste and mayonnaise in small bowl.
4) Split rolls in half. Place cut-side down onto barbecue, cook until lightly toasted.
5) Sandwich patties, mayonnaise mixture, mesclun, onion and sliced tomatoes between bread rolls.
Servers 4, per serving 39.2g fat, 3219kj