Preparation time 20 minutes (plus standing time), cooking time 20 minutes.
1) Coat beef in combined pepper and rind.
2) Cook beef on heated oiled barbecue, uncovered, until browned and cooked as desired. Remove from barbecue, stand, covered, 5 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, cook tomato on heated oiled barbecue, uncovered, until browned lightly and slightly softened.
4) Spread toast with combined yogurt and mustard.
5) Cut beef into eight slices. Arrange half of the spinach on toast, top with beef, tomato and remaining spinach.
Serves 4, per serving 8g fat, 1565kj