Preparation time 25 minutes, cooking time 1 hour 30 minutes.
1. Heat one third of the oil in 2.5 litre (10 cup) flameproof casserole dish, cook leek, stirring until soft. Remove from dish.
2. Trim fat and bone from chops, cut pork into 5cm pieces. Toss pork in flour, shake away excess flour.
3. Heat remaining oil in dish, cook pork stirring until browned. Add leek and stock to dish, cook covered in moderated oven 45 minutes.
4. Remove dish from oven, skim off any fat. Stir in rice, apples, prunes and half of the sage, cook covered about 20 minutes or until pork is tender.
5. Serve sprinkled with remaining sage.
Serves 4, per serving 22.7g fat, 2978kj.