Preparation time 20 minutes, cooking time 1 hour 20 minutes.
1. Remove skin from chicken. Toss chicken in flour, shake away excess flour.
2. Heat oil in 3 litre (12 cup) flameproof casserole dish, cook chicken in batches, until browned. Drain on absorbent papers.
3. Add leek, celery, garlic and curry powder to dish, cook, stirring until leek is soft. Add juice, capsicum and mushrooms, cook stirring, 2 minutes or until liquid evaporates.
4. Add chicken and stock, mix gently.
5. Cook, covered, in moderated oven about 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
Serves 6, per serving 24g fat, 1862 kj