Preparation time 45 minutes (plus marinating time), cooking time 15 minutes.
1. Cut pork into 2cm cubes. Whisk paste, yogurt and juice in medium bowl until smooth, add pork. Cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
2. Cut capsicums into 4cm pieces, cut onions into wedges.
3. Thread pork, capsicum and onion into 12 skewers.
4. Cook kebabs on heated oiled barbecue or grill, uncovered, until browned and cooked through.
5. Serve kebabs with mango chutney and seasoned rice if desired.
Serves 6, per serving 9.3g fat, 1642kj.