BAKING INSTRUCTION FOR ASSISTED OVEN
1. Remove the lid and place directly the frozen product with its fray in preheated oven (at 180°C), without defrosting.
2. Bake at 180°C for about 40 minutes.
3. Adjust the duration and temperature of baking, according to your oven.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Caution: Do not re-freeze after defrosting.
2. Caution: The product cannot be baked in a microwave oven.
STORAGE CONDITIONS AT HOME
In the refrigerator (max +7°C) – 24 hours
In the freezer (at -6°C) - 3 days
In the freezer (at -12°C) - 1 week
In the deep freezer (at -18°C) - until the indicated date of minimum durability
Dough 60%: Wheat flour, water, non hydrogenated vegetable fats and oils (palm oil, cotton seed oil and sunflower seed oil in varying proportions), extra virgin olive oil (2.5%), corn starch, cooking salt, sugar. Filling (40%): Mizithra cheese (milk) (49%), water, wheat semolina, feta cheese (milk)(6.5%), cooking salt
The product contains ingredients of: wheat (gluten), milk (lactose) and may contain traces of egg and sesame
Of which saturates
Of which sugars
Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack