Instructions: Never leave a lit candle unsupervised. Burn the candle away from children and pets. Always leave at least 7 cm between lit candles. Do not burn on or near any flammable materials. Do not expose candles to currents. Do not place candles near sources of heat. Place the candles in an upright position. Cut the wick to approximately 1 cm before lighting a candle. Do not leave matches or other residue in the paraffin bowl, to avoid breaking. Do not move a lit candle. Never use a liquid to extinguish a lit candle. Air the room after using. Avoid directly inhaling the fume.
Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack
ATTENTION: Keep out of the reach of children. Use only in indoor spaces and for the intended use. Never use an aerosol near a lit candle. Do not allow the flame to touch the edge of the glass. Do not move the candle while the wax is still liquid. Caution: the glass may be hot. Do not leave the candle burning for more than 4 consecutive hours. Do not use the candle when only 0.5 cm of wax is left at the bottom of the glass. Do not use the candle if the glass is damaged.