MateStar Briki 800 Watt, 3 Cups Cupacity, Auto Off After 10 Minutes CE
Anti-overflow Cyprus coffee maker. Extra smart system 100% safety. The briki and base are included.
-Power: 220-240 V, 50 Hz, 850 W
-Max capacity: 3 Cyprus coffee cups
-Premium quality brushed stainless steel
-Cordless 360 degree rotation heating base
-Stainless steel inner heating plate
-Cool touch handle use to use
-With Indicator light
-With Anti-overflow system, 100 safety.
For further information and instructions please read the instruction manual in the package.
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on the Platform. While we take every care to make sure the product information displayed here is accurate, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our Platform. All information about the products on our Platform is provided for information purposes only. You should not rely solely on the information presented on our Platform. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use. If you require specific ingredient or product information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. We are therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without our prior consent.
Please read the instructions and safety notice carefully before using your coffee maker and keep it in a safe place for future use.
- Please read the Manual and safety notes before operation and keep it well;
- The coffee maker should be placed out of the children’s reach;
- Please make sure the voltage indicated on the rating plate agreed with that of the electrical installation.;
- Damaged power cord cannot be used; the appliance shall stay away from heat sources and flammable materials;
- Please do not use the appliance the open air, immerse it into liquid and get close to heat sources;
- If the power supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its services agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard. Please keep the circuit dry and the use original accessories;
- Turn of the power and unplug the power before moving the appliance;
- The original packaging can well protect the coffee maker during the transportations, please retain the packaging box;
- The proper use and maintenance can extend the service life of the coffee maker;
- Please do not open any component of the coffee maker during the operation, and do not cut off the power supply as to avoid the deadlock of the brewer or process chaos;
- For machine failure, please consult the distributor duly, not dismantle the machine on your own; please bring the machine to authorized service centre for repair if necessary. The manufacturer shall assume no liability for any accident incurred due to unauthorized disassembly;
- The machine shall not be operated by the following people (including children): people suffer a mental, sensory or physical defect, or are lack of experience and knowledge. Unless the said people have been supervised or guided by qualified personnel, who shall take full responsibility for the safety during the operation. Please do not let the children play with the appliance.
- This appliance is intended to be used in household and similar applications such as:
o Staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working environments;
o Farmhouses; -by clients in hotels, motels, and other residential type environments.
o Bed and breakfast type environments
Power connection drawing
- DO NOT DIP your coffee maker into the water. That causes electricity shock hazard and break down your coffee maker.
- Even if there is bi-metal saver to protect against over heating,
- Do not turn on your coffee maker while there is no water in it.
Do not wash your coffee maker in the dishwasher.
Do not boil the milk in the brewing pot. If you boil the milk in the brewing pot, it sticks on heating element and makes a black layer that can only be cleaned by steel wool.
So we do not recommend to put milk into the brewing pot.