Electric iron with spray nizzel, control knob, easy grip.
Functions: spraying, steam ironing, dry ironing.
-Dry/Steam/Spray/Burst steam/Self-clean function.
- Water tank capacity: 220 ml
- Power: 220-240 V 50/60 Hz 1600-2000 W
- Stainless steel soleplate.
For further information please refer to the instruction manual.
1 Piece/ Τεμάχιο
Contains: Iron, main cord, 1 measuring cup.
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on the Platform. While we take every care to make sure the product information displayed here is accurate, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our Platform. All information about the products on our Platform is provided for information purposes only. You should not rely solely on the information presented on our Platform. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use. If you require specific ingredient or product information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. We are therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without our prior consent.
Plastic bags may be dangerous, to avoid danger of suffocation keep this bag away from babies and children.
Please read the instruction manual carefully before using the appliances and keep it for future use.
- Make sure that the applied voltage is same as the rating voltage, and the socked has effective earth connection.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer. Its service agent or qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- This iron is for household only.
- Do not immerse the iron into any liquid for cleaning.
- Do not touch the hot metal part, hot water, or steam to avoid scalding.
- Please read the owner’s manual before use the product.
- Use the distilled or boiled water only. Do not fill in with any other liquid except water.
- The iron must not be left unattended while it is connected to the supply mains.
- The plug must be removed from from the socket-outlet before the water reservoir is filled with water.
- The iron must be used and rested on a stable surface.
- When placing the iron on its stand, ensure that the surface on which the stand is placed is stable.
- The iron is not to be used if it has been dropped, if there are visible signs of damage or if it is leaking.
- This appliance is not intended for use by person (including) with reduce physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Children being supervised not to play with the appliance.
- Keep the iron and its cord out of reach of children less than 8 years of age when it is energized or cooling down.
- Surfaces are liable to get hot during use.