Coffee grinder with fast grinding, detachable and stainless steel grinding chamber and up to 85 g of coffee beans capacity. Weight: 0.95 kg.
Power: 120W, max power: 200W
Power supply: 220-240V ~50/60Hz
Maximum continuous operation time KB = 1 min
Minimum interval time = 10 min
For further information please refer to the instruction manual.
1 Piece/ Τεμάχιο
Body with motor, mill bowl with blades, cover and on/off switch.
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on the Platform. While we take every care to make sure the product information displayed here is accurate, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our Platform. All information about the products on our Platform is provided for information purposes only. You should not rely solely on the information presented on our Platform. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use. If you require specific ingredient or product information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. We are therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without our prior consent.
Plastic bag can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, please keep this bag away from babies and children.
- Before using this device read the instruction manual and follow the instructions inside. The manufacturer is not liable for any damages caused by the misuse of this device due to inappropriate handling. Please keep this manual for future reference.
- This device is for domestic use only. Do not use for any other purposes.
- The device should only be connected to a socket with values corresponding to the values on the rating label.
- It is necessary to check, if total current consumption of all devices plugged into the wall outlet does not exceed the fuse in the circuit. If you are using an extension cord, make sure that the total power consumption of the equipment plugged into the extension cord does not exceed the extension cord power rating. Extension cords should be arranged in such a way as to avoid tripping hazards.
- Do not let cord hang over edge of counter, or touch any hot surface.
- The device is not designed to be controlled via an external timer, separate remote control, or other equipment that can turn the device on automatically.
- Before maintenance work always disconnect the unit from the power supply.
- When unplugging the power cord from electrical outlet, hold it by the plug only and remove the plug carefully. Never pull the cable as it may cause damage to the plug or power cord.
- Damage to the power cord or plug can lead to an electrocution hazard.
- Never leave the product connected to the power source without supervision.
- Never put the power cable, the plug or the whole device into the water or any other liquids.
- The device should be cleaned regularly complying with the recommendations described in the section on cleaning and maintenance.
- Do not place the device near sources of heat, flame, an electric heating element or a hot oven. Do not place on any other device.
- The appliance must not be used by children. Keep the appliance and its cord out of the reach of children.
- The appliance may be used by individuals with limited physical, sensory or mental capability as well as those without knowledge of or previous experience in the use of similar appliances, provided such individuals are supervised or instructed with regard to the safe operation of the appliance and are informed about the potential hazards.
- Additional precautions should be taken when using this device in the presence of children or pets. Do not allow children to play with the device.
- Never use the product close to combustibles.
- Never expose the product to atmospheric conditions such as direct sun light or rain, etc... Never use the product in humid conditions (like bathroom or camping house).
- The power cable should be periodically checked for damage.
- If the power cable is damaged the product should be taken to a professional service location to be fixed or replaced to prevent any hazards from arising.
- Never use the product with a damaged power cable or if it was dropped or damaged in any other way or if it does not work properly. Do not try to repair the defected product by yourself as it can lead to electric shock. Always return the damaged device to a professional service in order to repair it.
- All the repairs should only be performed by authorized service professionals. Any attempted unauthorised repairs performed can be a hazard to the user.
- Only Original accessories should be used, as well as accessories recommended by the manufacturer. Using accessories which are not recommended by the manufacturer may result in damage of the device and may render the device unsafe for use.
- Use extreme caution with the blades, which are very sharp.
- The coffee grinder is suitable for dry grinding only.
- Do not fill the mill bowl above the Max. level.
Device is compliant with EU directives:
- Low voltage directive (LVD)
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
Device marked CE mark on rating label
When this crossed-out wheeled bin symbol is attached to a product it means that the product is covered by the European Directive 2012/19/EU. Please inform yourself about the local separate collection system for electrical and electronic products. Used appliance should be delivered to the dedicated collecting points due to hazardous components, which may affect the environment. Do not dispose this appliance In the common waste bin.
Environmental information All unnecessary packaging has been omitted. We have tried to make the packaging easy to separate into three materials: cardboard (box), polystyrene foam(buffer) and poly ethylene (bags, protective foam sheet). Your system consists of material which can be recycled and reused if disassembled by a specialized company. Please observe the local regulations regarding the disposal of packaging materials, exhausted batteries and old equipment.
Your products is designed a manufactured with high quality materials and components, which can be recycled and reused.
BEFORE FIRST USE
1. Remove all papers, cartons and foils protecting the appliance and its parts.
2. Clean the appliance according to the recommendations contained in the CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE section.
USING THE MILL The mill is suitable only for milling dry products, such as coffee beans and nuts. Place the mill bowl (2) on the body (1) and lock it by turning it right (clockwise). Put the products to be processed into the mill bowl (2). Place the cover (3) on the mill. Plug the power cord into an electric socket. Start the appliance by pushing the ON button (4). Unplug the appliance after the ingredients have been milled. Remove the cover (3). In order to make emptying the bowl (2) easier, it can be disconnected from the body (1)by turning it left (counterclockwise).
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE Make sure the mill has been disconnected from the power source. Clean the body (1) with a mildly damp cloth and then wipe it dry. Do not submerge the body in water or other liquids. All elements, except for the body (1) with the motor, are suitable for cleaning with water and a dishwashing liquid.