Quest Led Stainless Steel Kettle 2200 W 1.7 L Capacity, Glass Body CE
Stainless steel LED glass kettle. Power on \neon Blue Led lights. Sleek and contemporary, push button lid. Powerful 2200 W glass and brushed stainless steel kettle with illuminated blue LED’s wen boiling. Components: Spout with filter, lid, push-button lid opener, on/off switch, glass body, 360° power base and power cord and plug.
- Voltage: AC 220-240V/50Hz,
- Rated power: 2200W,
- Cord Length: 1m approx.,
- Strix Controller
- 2200 W Fast boil
- 360° swivel power base
- Cordless and portable
- 1.7L Capacity (8 cups approx)
- Concealed heating elements
- Auto shut off & over heat protection
- Non-Slip feet
- Push button lid
- Blue LED light ring
For further information and instructions please read the instruction manual in the package.
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on the Platform. While we take every care to make sure the product information displayed here is accurate, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our Platform. All information about the products on our Platform is provided for information purposes only. You should not rely solely on the information presented on our Platform. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use. If you require specific ingredient or product information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. We are therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without our prior consent.
When using electrical appliances, basic precautions should always be followed, which include the following: Please read these instructions carefully and retain for future reference.
- Only use this kettle for its intended purpose, (Domestic use only).
- Do not immerse the kettle or its base into water.
- Connect the appliance only to an alternating current of the voltage specified on the rating plate and only to an earthed socket. To avoid circuit overload do not operate another high wattage appliance on the same circuit.
- Never pull the cord to disconnect from the socket, always remove by gasping the plug.
- Do not lift the appliance by electric cord or supply hose.
- Always disconnect the appliance from the socket when not in use.
- Do not operate this appliance if the cord has been damaged or if it has been dropped, it must be inspected by qualified person, (electrician) for examination and repair.
- Always keep the kettle out of reach of children and always ensure that children are supervised when the kettle is switched on.
- During use always position the power base on a stable and even surface, always place the kettle on the power base.
- Do not allow the power cord to touch the hot surfaces.
- Burns can occur from touching hot parts, hot water and stream. Use caution when using this appliance. When the kettle is in use it will become hot. Only handle by its handle.
- Never use the kettle facing towards other people as the hot steam can cause burns.
- Never leave the kettle unattended when it is switched on.
- If the supply cord is damaged it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or other qualified electrician to avoid hazard.
- This kettle is not to be used if it has been dropped, if there are visible signs of damage or if it is leaking.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use pf the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- The appliance is not intended to be operated by means of an external timer or separate remote-control system.
- Never over fill the kettle.
- Do not use the kettle with wet hands.
- Do not boil the kettle when it is empty
- Only use the base provided with this kettle.
Information on Waste Disposal for Consumers of Electrical & Electronic Equipment:
This mark on a product and/or accompanying documents indicates that when it is to be disposed of, it must be treated as Waste Electrical & Electric Equipment (WEEE).
Any WEEE marked waste products must not be mixed with general household waste, but kept separate for the treatment, recovery and recycling of the materials used.
For proper treatment, recovery and recycling: please take all WEEE marked waste to your Local Authority Civic waste site, where it will be accepted free of charge.
If all consumers dispose of Waste Electrical & Electric Equipment correctly, they will be helping to save valuable resources and preventing any potential negative effects upon human health and the environment, of any Hazardous materials that the waste may contain.
Plastic bags may be dangerous, to avoid danger of suffocation keep this bag away from babies and children.