Russell Hobbs 3in1 Hand Blender 500 Watt, Stainless Steel Blades, 3in1 CE
Russell Hobbs desire 3 in 1 Hand Blender.
- Choice of 2 speeds for added versatility with pulse setting 500 W.
- Stainless steel blades.
- Includes detachable stainless steel blending leg, 700 ml capacity beaker, 500 ml capacity mini chopper with base that doubles as a storage lid, and whisk attachment.
- Dishwasher safe parts.
Contents: handle, wand, whisk holder, whisk, bowl lid, chopper, bowl, non-slip base/cover, beaker.
The actual product may differ from the picture on the carton.
For further information and instructions please read the instruction manual in the package.
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on the Platform. While we take every care to make sure the product information displayed here is accurate, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our Platform. All information about the products on our Platform is provided for information purposes only. You should not rely solely on the information presented on our Platform. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use. If you require specific ingredient or product information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. We are therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without our prior consent.
Follow basic safety precautions, including:
This appliance can be used by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been supervised/instructed and understand the hazards involved.
Children must not use or play with the appliance.
Keep the appliance and cable out of reach of children.
Misuse of the appliance may cause injury.
Unplug the appliance before assembly, disassembly, or cleaning.
Don’t leave the appliance unattended while plugged in.
If the cable is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacture, its service agent, or someone similarly qualified, in order to avoid hazard.
- Do not put the handle in liquid.
- Don’t use the wand in hot oil – even moderately hot oil can cause a nasty burn.
- Don’t try to chip ice, don’t try to chop raw meat, and take great care with the blades.
- Don’t fit an attachment or accessory other than those we supply.
- Don’t use the appliance for any purpose other than those described in these instructions.
- Don’t operate the appliance if it’s damaged or malfunctions.
- If blending hot liquids in a pan, always remove the pan from the heat and allow it to cool down a little before blending.
- Never leave the blender resting in the pan because the bottom of the pan could still be very hot and damage the blender.
- Don’t use the wand for more than 30 seconds, the whisk for more than 5 minutes or chopper for more than 30 second. Allow the motor to cool for 2 minutes before using it again.
Recycling: To avoid environmental and health problems due to hazardous substances, appliances and rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries marked with one of these symbols must not be disposed of with unsorted municipal waste. Always dispose of electrical and electronic products and, where applicable, rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries, at an appropriate official recycling/collection point. Plastic bags may be dangerous, to avoid danger of suffocation keep this bag away from babies and children.