Corded compact epilator with opti-light for legs and sensitive areas. Efficient epilation system, Opti-light, Washable epilation head, 2 Speed settings, Corded use. 2 Years World-wide Guarantee. 100-240V, 50/60 Hz.
For further information please refer to the instruction manual.
1 Piece/ Τεμάχιο
Main unit, Shaving Hand, Shaving comb, Massage cap, Trimming head, Bikini comb, Pouch, Exfoliation Glove, Charger.
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on the Platform. While we take every care to make sure the product information displayed here is accurate, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our Platform. All information about the products on our Platform is provided for information purposes only. You should not rely solely on the information presented on our Platform. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use. If you require specific ingredient or product information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. We are therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without our prior consent.
WARNING: Plastic bag can be dangerous, to avoid the danger of suffocation keep this bag/wrapper away from babies and children. Important safety information: Read this important information carefully before you use the appliance and its accessories and save it for future reference. The accessories supplied may vary for different products. Danger - Keep the appliance and the supply unit dry (Fig. 1).
- Only use the detachable supply unit (HQ8505) provided with the appliance.
- The supply unit contains a transformer. Do not cut off the supply unit to replace it with another plug, as this causes a hazardous situation.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Always check the appliance before you use it. Do not use the appliance if it is damaged, as this may cause injury. Always replace a damaged part with one of the original type.
- This appliance is not washable. Never immerse the appliance in water and do not rinse it under the tap (Fig. 1).
- The appliance is only intended for removing or trimming women’s body hair on areas below the neck. Do not use it for any other purpose.
- For hygienic reasons, the appliance should only be used by one person.
- Do not use the appliance on irritated skin or skin with varicose veins, rashes, spots, moles (with hairs), sores or wounds without consulting your doctor first. People with a reduced immune response or people who suffer from diabetes mellitus, haemophilia or immunodeficiency should also consult their doctor first.
- Your skin may become a little red and irritated the first few times you use the appliance. This phenomenon is absolutely normal and quickly disappears. As you use the appliance more often, your skin gets used to it and skin irritation decreases. If the irritation has not disappeared within three days, we advise you to consult a doctor.
- To prevent damage and injuries, keep the operating appliance (with or without attachment) away from scalp hair, eyebrows, eyelashes, clothes etc.
- Do not exfoliate immediately after epilation, as this may intensify possible skin irritation caused by epilation.
- Do not use bath or shower oils when epilating, as this may cause serious skin irritation.
- Use and store the appliance at a temperature between 5°C and 35°C.
- Never use compressed air, scouring pads, abrasive cleaning agents or aggressive liquids to clean the appliance.
- Do not use the supply unit in or near wall sockets that contain an electric air freshener to prevent irreparable damage to the supply unit.
Electromagnetic fields (EMF) This Philips appliance complies with all applicable standards and regulations regarding exposure to electromagnetic fields.
Recycling - This symbol means that this product shall not be disposed of with normal household waste (2012/19/EU) (Fig. 2).
Follow your country’s rules for the separate collection of electrical and electronic products. Correct disposal helps prevent negative consequences for the environment and human health.
Plastic bags may be dangerous, to avoid danger of suffocation keep this bag away from babies and children.