Tesco Thick Bleach Fresh 750ml, Kills 99.9% of bacteria/Eliminates germs & tough stains.
Proven to kill bacteria, fungi and the H1N1 flu virus, Helps prevent limescale
Pack size: 750 ml
Preparation and Usage
To remove cap: Place bottle on a firm flat surface. Squeeze grips on cap and turn anti-clockwise. To replace cap: Place bottle on a firm flat surface. Replace cap and turn clockwise until a click is heard. Check the cap is closed. To bleach whites: Dilute 50ml of bleach in 10 litres of cold water (don't add neat bleach directly to clothes). Soak for a short time, then rinse thoroughly. Use half strength if soaking overnight. Sinks and basins: Direct neat down waste pipe to keep germ free. Leave for 15 minutes then rinse away. Toilets: Direct neat bleach around bowl and leave for 15 minutes for maximum disinfection before flushing. Alternatively direct bleach around the bowl last thing at night to keep clean and disinfected. Work surfaces, floors, patios, bins: Dilute 100ml of bleach in 5 litres of water. Allow surfaces to dry. Safe for use with septic tanks.
Do not use on any metals or enamelled baths. Do not use on fabrics which have the 'Do not bleach' symbol, or are wool, silk, or have a special finish. Do not use on furnishings or carpets as damage may result. Always wipe up any spillage immediately and rinse affected areas with clean water. This product is not suitable for sterilising baby feeding equipment. Do not use undiluted anywhere except in the toilet bowl and in drains. For man-made work surfaces, follow manufacturer's cleaning instructions.
Keep bottle upright and store out of reach of children in a cool dry place.
<5%: Non-Ionic Surfactants, Anionic Surfactants. Also contains: Disinfectant: Sodium Hypochlorite 4.6g per 100g, Perfume, Limonene. Complies with BS EN 1276, BS EN 13697.
Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack
DANGER: Contains SODIUM HYPOCHLORITE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE. May be corrosive to metals. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. If medical advice is needed. have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Keep only in original packaging. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower]. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses. if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Absorb spillage to prevent material damage. Store locked up. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local requirements for domestic waste disposal. Warning! Do not use together with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine). Poison Center: 1401.