The odorless gel composition effectively removes stubborn crusts and food waste, burnt grease and dirt, even on vertical surfaces. It does not corrode the material and is ideal for pots and pans. Safe and fume-free.
Shake well before use. Spray on the surface of the oven and close the door. It also acts on vertical surfaces. Leave it on for 20 minutes. For stubborn dirt let it act more. Clean it with a sponge and clean water. Do not spray on vents or other crevices. Do not use on lacquered surfaces, plastics or aluminum surfaces (consult the manufacturer's instructions). Clean the sprayer after use and turn it OFF.
Less than 5% anionic surfactants.
Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack
May be corrosive to metals. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye damage. Keep out of reach of children. Wear protective gloves. Wear eye protection / face protection. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do Not induce vomiting. Call a Poison Center/ doctor if you feel unwell. If on skin wash with plenty of water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Disposeof contents/container in accordance with local/ regional/national/ international regulations. Cyprus Poison Center: 1401