Wash the cloth or sponge thoroughly with water before you start cleaning. In case of persisting dirt, spray the product on the surface and wipe with a damp cloth. For bacterial disinfection, let act for 5 minutes before wiping. For heavily soiled surfaces: First clean the surface with Klinex Hygiene Kitchen spray. Do not use with other detergents or soaps. Do not use on anodised steel or linoleum. Avoid long contact with marble and dyed wood. If you have any doubts, try using it first on a small, non visible area of the surface. Use preferably within 36 months after production date indicated on the label.
Contains: Lauramine Oxide. Contains Limonene. May cause an allergic reaction
Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack
Causes serious eye damage. Harmful to aquatic life with long-lasting effects. Keep out of the reach of children. Wear personal protection for the eyes/face. IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH EYES: rinse carefully with water for several minutes. If you're wearing contact lenses, remove them if easy. Keep rinsing. Immediately call the POISON CONTROL CENTRE/ a doctor if you're feeling unwell. Do not inhale droplets or vapours. Avoid releasing in the environment. Disposal of the container in accordance with local legislation. POISON CONTROL CENTRE: GR: 2107793777, CY 1401