Klinex anti-mold spray with active chlorine that begins to act directly on contact and removes effectively mold. It kills 99.9% of germs such as bacteria and mold that are known to cause bad odor.
<5% Chlorine based bleaching agents. Non-ionic surfactants. Parfum. Disinfectant: Sodium Hypochlorite 4.7g per 100g
Contains: Sodium hypochlorite, Sodium hydroxide
Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Very toxic to aquatic organisms. Very toxic to aquatic organisms with long lasting effects. It can corrode metals. Caution! Do not use in combination with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine). Keep only in the original container. Avoid release into the environment. Wear protective gloves / eye protection / face protection. If swallowed: Rinse mouth. DO NOT induce vomiting. In case of contact with skin (or hair): Remove all contaminated clothing immediately. Rinse the skin with water / in the shower. In case of contact with eyes: rinse thoroughly with plenty of water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Call immediately a Poison Center / doctor. Collect the spilled amount. Disposal of the container in accordance with local legislation. Tel. Poison Center (CY) 1401.