Concentrated Disinfectant. 3 in 1 action. 99.9% of bacteria and viruses kiled such as E-Coli, MRSA, Salmonella, Listeria, Influenza - Type A (H1N1), Human Herpes virus, Rotavirus and Respiratory Syncytial virus (RSV). Eliminated Effective against common household smells including bins, drains, pet areas etc. Freshness: Long-lasting effect for a beautiful fragrant home.
Where to use: Floors, Tiles, Worktops, Sinks, Toilets, Baths, Taps, Drains, Dishcloths, Potties, Hard surface pet areas. How to use: General disinfection of surfaces: Use Zoflora diluted 1 in 40 with water. 1 capful (10ml) will make 400ml. When diluted as above Zoflora becomes non-flammable. This bottle makes 4.8 litres of full strength disinfectant. Neat/undiluted: Use undiluted only in ceramic and metal sinks, drains and toilet bowls. Hard surface/per areas: When correctly diluted Zoflora may be used where pets are kept. Do not allow pets to lick or walk on wet treated surfaces, Keep off until dry. Use as a spray: Dilute as above and use as a spray to create a fragrant freshness throughout your home.
Contains cineole, tetramethylacetyloctahydronaphthalenes, limonene, pinene and hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, linalool.
Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack
PRECAUTIONS: Take care to avoid spillage. If splashed in the eyes or on the skin, wash well with water. Do not allow contact with polished wood or painted surfaces: patch-test on an inconspicious area first if unsure. Do not mix with other chemicals. Wash hands after use. Keep carton for full instructions. For best effect, remove heavy soiling first. May produce allergic reaction. Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Wear protective gloves/eye protection. IF IN EYES; Rinse continuously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do-continue rinsing. Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Dispose of contents by pouring down drain with plenty of water. Empty containers can be disposed of by recycling where possible. Contact your local council for details. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.