Spray insecticide against moth and dust mites. Effectively eliminates moth and dust mites. AROXOL Moth & Mites spray, offers an immediate solution to moth, that causes damage to woolens, furs etc. It is a powerful insecticide against moth and dust mites, which are tiny insects, invisible to the human eye. The dust mites get airborne and settle on clothes, blankets, mattresses, carpets, upholstery and feed on organic matter. They are the cause for a number of skin and respiratory allergies, that sometimes develop to serious asthma attacks. With a pleasant fragrance of lavender and chamomile, lasts for 3 months
For moth: Spay in cupboards of directly on clothing from a distance of about 30 cm, taking care not to damp the fabrics. Always disperse the product uniformly. Repeat the operation at least once every 3 months. For mites: Machine washable articles (blankets, quilts, pillows): Wash fabrics for treatment at 60°C and when dry, spray for about 40 seconds every square meter. Mattresses: Hoover or steam wash and then spray for about 30 seconds every square meter. Leave the treated mattress in the room for at least 3 hours, then hoover or steam wash again and repeat the therapy, because dead mites are as allergenic as live mites. Repeat spraying and make the bed after 4 hours at least. Carpets and moquettes: Hoover or steam wash and then spray for about 50 seconds every squarer meter. Leave the treated piece in the room for at least 48 hours, hoover or steam wash again and repeat spraying
Keep in cool place away from heat sources and flames.
Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack
Precautions: Extremely flammable aerosol. Very toxic to aquatic organisms, with long lasting effects. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Pressurized container: may burst if heated. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or any other source. Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn even after use. Do not breathe spray. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Avoid release into the environment. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures above 50 ° C/122°F. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with all local, peripheral, national and international regulations. Remove or cover food, kitchen utensils and also cover aquarium, pet cages, before using the product. Keep away from food, drink and animal feedingstuffs. If on skin: wash with plenty of soap and water. If shallowed immediately call a poison center or doctor/physician. If in eyes rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If inhaled call a poison center or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Do not get in eyes or on skin. To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use