Vanish Oxi Action Stain Remover Crystal White 500 g
Vanish Oxi Action Crystal White Powder works to remove stains and keep your whites as white as possible. The special formula contains Oxi Powerlift agents which penetrate and lift the stain first time, and also whitening ingredients to help retain a brilliant whiteness in your washing. Add a scoop of this powder to your wash load to see great results.
1. Mix 1/4 scoop of powder with 3/4 scoop of warm water (max 40 °C) into a paste.
2. Apply mix on the stain and leave it for 5 minutes (max).
3. Rub the stain as needed with the the knobby base of the scoop. Clean and dry the scoop before placing back into tub. After pre-treat wash as usual.
1 .For tough and dried stains: Fully dissolve 1 scoop of the Vanish Oxi Action Powder into 4 liters of warm water (max 40 °C) and leave it to soak. For lighter stains, you can use 1/2 a scoop. Color: leave to soak for a maximum of 1 hour. Whites: leave to soak for a maximum of 6 hours.
2. After soaking, wash as usual or rinse thoroughly. For best results on tough stains, rub the stains out of the clothes before rinsing.
1. For tough and dried stains: Add one scoop of Vanish to your laundry detergent in the washing machine drawer and wash as usual.
2. For normal stains add 1/2 a scoop.
3. Wash as usual. Get great results also at 30 degrees.
Made in E.U. Reckitt Benckiser Hellas Hygiene Home S.A. 7 Taki Kavalieratou street, 145 64, Kifisia, Greece. Distributor: CTC ARGOSY TRADING COMPANY LTD.
Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack
Use as instructed. Do not Ingest. If there is contact with eyes, rinse with water immediately and seek medical help. Keep Away from children. Do not use on wool, silk or leather. Do not use on finished or coated surfaces – for example wood, metals etc.