L'oreal Paris Revitalift Eye Filler + Hyaluronic Acid 15 ml
L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Filler [+ Hyaluronic Acid]. Repumpling Eye Cream. Fills Wrinkles, Replumps Under Eye Hollow Tear Area.
Scientific innovation: For the first time, a L’Oréal Paris product can target volume loss in the tear valley: the area from the inner corner of the eye to the cheekbones, which widens over time
-High concentration of Hyaluronic Acid: Revitalift Filler [+ Hyaluronic Acid] eyes, contains the highest concentration of hyaluronic acid created by L’Oréal Paris for the eye area.
-Reduces wrinkles & restores volume in the valley of tears: Day by day, the skin of the eyes regains its lost volume.
Revolutionary applicator consisting of: -A curved side, which fits perfectly in the valley of tears. - A flat side for massage, which decongests the bags under the eyes.
- In 4 hours, the skin is perfectly hydrated, more toned (+ 25%) and firmer (+14%) *.
- In 4 weeks, the wrinkles on the Crow's feet are reduced (-11%) ** and the tear cavity is less concave (-10%) ***. Your look is transformed.
The skin becomes firmer.
Anti-wrinkle + tumor restoration ritual:
1. TERM: Offers Tightness and Stimulates the effectiveness of day care with concentrated hyaluronic acid.
2. DAY CREAM: Restores the volume with the anti-aging day treatment.
3. EYE CREAM: Carefully targets the wrinkles around the eyes and the valley of tears.
4. NIGHT CREAM: Fills wrinkles and sleep marks and restores the volume of your face.
Dermatologically tested. For all skin types, even the sensitive ones.
* laboratory test, in 40 women
** clinical rating in 58 women
*** clinical grading in 40 women
Apply morning and night. Using the curved side, place an amount equal to a hazelnut in the tear valley. With the flat side, massage from the inner corner of the eye to the outside.
Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack