Pork Gammon with Fresh Pineapple
Preparation Time 10 Minutes
Cooking Time 140 Minutes
Ingredients for 8 Portions
2kg pork gammon
4 sliced pineapple
4 glazed cherries
800ml pineapple juice
- Boiled gammon in hot water for 2 hours. Remove net carefully.
- Carve fat diagonally and create small diamonds shape.
- Stick gloves and place pineapple and cherries on top.
- Pour with pineapple juice and sprinkle with sugar and honey.
- Baked at preheat oven 200c for 10 minutes to golden brown.
Lecturer/Instructor at Intercollege Culinary Arts
National Chefs Teams Director