1. In a large bowl add the oats, cinnamon, almonds, chia seeds, cocoa, salt and coconut flakes.
2. In a small saucepan, heat the honey and peanut butter over low heat for 2-3 minutes, until they become a homogeneous mixture, stirring constantly.
3. Transfer the honey with the peanut butter to the oats and finally add the coconut oil.
4. Spread non-stick baking paper on a large baking tray and transfer the mixture evenly over the entire surface of the baking tray.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for 20 minutes, stirring the mixture in the meantime to cook evenly.
6. Remove from the oven when the granola is golden brown, and after it cools well, transfer it to a container that closes airtight.
For a portion of 40g: