1. Combine Matcha tea with 50ml of warm water and stir well until incorporated.
2. Add a teaspoon of honey and mix with a spoon.
3. Whisk milk until it foams.
4. Serve the tea with frothy milk. Enjoy Lanitis Matcha Latte warm.
Nutrition Facts Table
Amount Per Serving
- 172.5 kcal calories, 8.6%
- 5g Fat, 6%
- 2.5% Saturated Fats, 13%
- 28g Carbohydrates, 10%
- 28g Sugars
- 0g Fiber
- 9g Protein, 18%
1. Matcha must be consumed in moderation.
2. Matcha is an ideal caffeine alternative and a good source of antioxidants and vitamins.
3. A glass of matcha equals 10 glasses of any other type of green tea, as regards its nutritional value and content in antioxidants.
* % of the reference intake for an average adult (8400Kj/2000 kcal)
* Nutrition Facts Table and the symbols refer to the standard recipe and not to the serving suggestions.
* The recipe is exclusively made for Lanitis Fresh Milk and is signed by Dimitra Panagi – Clinical Dietician & Nutritionist.