Preheat the oven to 175 degrees and lightly grease a baking tray for muffins
2. In a bowl, mix the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
In another bowl, mix the oil, sugar, maple syrup, vanilla and cottage cheese well.
4. Add the eggs and lemon zest.
5. Transfer the dry ingredients to the liquid mixture and mix them all together. Finally add the blueberries.
6. Distribute the mixture in the cases in the pan. Make sure to fill them only to the middle, leaving room for the muffins to inflate.
Bake the muffins for 18-20 minutes.
8. After removing the muffins from the oven, let them cool for about 10 minutes before removing them from the pan
For each muffin:
Saturated fats: 5gr