- We melt the butter with the couverture in a baking pan using benmari method and mix.
- We remove from heat, adding the sugar first and then the milk, stirring constantly.
- Next, we add the eggs and stir, then add the baking powder, salt, cocoa and flour. We stir until a smooth mixture is obtained.
- We add the chocolate chips, we stir gently and place it in the fridge for an hour until the mixture is firm.
- We then create small balls from the mixture and place them on a plate over a non-stick paper, leaving some space between them.
- We bake them in a preheated oven at 180c for 12 minutes.
- We let them cool and they are ready to enjoy!
Nutritional value per serving / cookie 30gr
- 120 kcal calories, 6%
- 8 gr Fat, 10%
- 4.8 gr Saturated Fat, 24%
- 9 gr Carbohydrates 3%
- 4 gr Sugar
- 2 gr Fiber 7%
- 2.5 gr Protein, 4%
*% of the average intake of an adult (8400Kj / 2000 kcal).
* The nutritional table and nutrition symbols refer to the basic recipe and excludes any serving suggestions.
* The recipe is exclusively created for Lanitis Kiddo Milk by the clinical nutritionist Dimitra Panagi - Clinical Dietician & Nutritionist.