1. In a deep frying pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat and add the mushrooms, then the onion and spinach and let them soften for 4-5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
3. Prepare the béchamel sauce: in a saucepan melt the butter over low heat and add the flour, stirring ideally with a kitchen wire, for 1 minute.
4. Slowly add the milk and stir constantly. Finally add the pepper, nutmeg and salt and continue to mix until you make a thick mixture.
5. In a medium deep lightly oiled pyrex, spread a series of noodles and spread half of the mushrooms with the rest of the vegetables. We also add half the amount of feta, parsley and mozzarella.
6. Lay a 2nd row of lasagna and add the ingredients as above, leaving aside 2 tablespoons of mozzarella. Add one last layer of lasagna leaves.
Pour the béchamel sauce on top and sprinkle with mozzarella.
8. Cover with foil and bake for 35-40 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 25-30 minutes.
9. Once removed from the oven, leave the lasagna to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Per 100 g
Calories: 250 kcal
Fat: 16 g
Saturated fats: 7.5 g