Oven frittata with asparagus
by Stavri Kaourani
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup of strained yogurt of your choice 100 g
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp mint, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2 tbsp goat cheese crumbled
1. Preparation for the asparagus: clean the asparagus by removing the hard end (2-3cm) from the stalk and any fibers that may remain.
2. Cut them in half and wash them well. If we use wild asparagus there is no need to cut the stalks because they are already thin and tender.
In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, yogurt, parsley, mint, salt and pepper.
3. Sauté the asparagus in a non-stick pan in 2 tbsp olive oil to soften.
4. With the remaining olive oil, lightly grease a non-stick pan (preferably a removable form).
5. Transfer the egg mixture to the pan and add the asparagus and cherry tomatoes.
6. Sprinkle with the goat cheese and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
7. Let it cool for 3-4 minutes and serve.
Saturated fat: 3gr