Baked Cheese Cake with Wild Berries and Ice Cream
Preparation Time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 30 minutes
Ingredients for 8 portions
12gr. Corn flour
250gr. Cream cheese
6gr. Egg yolk
½ grated lemon
½ grated orange
30ml. Fresh cream
300gr. Mix wild berries
Alpha Mega ice cream
- Melt butter, crush biscuit and mix well. Prepare 1-2cm layer on the base of cake (22cm) with the mixture.
- Keep in fringe for minimum 20 minutes.
- In mixer bowl using the K tool mix cheese, sugar and corn flour.
- Pour yolks, eggs, vanilla, orange and lemon grated.
- Finally pour cream and half of berries. Fold the ingredients in the mixture.
- Pour mixture in the cake form on top of the biscuit.
- Baked in preheat oven at 170c for 30 minutes.
- Leave to cool down in the oven to avoid cracks.
- Garnish with berries and served with Alpha Mega ice cream.
Lecturer/Instructor at Intercollege Culinary Arts
National Chefs Teams Director