Chicken fillets with Mushroom Sauce
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
Ingredients for 2 portions
500gr chicken fillets (2 fillets)
1 small onion
10gr dry mushrooms
1tbs French mustard
40ml white wine
200ml fresh cream
4 fresh thyme
50gr blue cheese
- In hot pan melt the butter and sauté chicken fillets until golden brown.
- Add chopped onion and sauté. Every few minutes turn fillets to cook properly for each side.
- Add chopped mushrooms and mustard.
- Then add fresh thyme and white wine.
- When juice is reduce in 1/3, pour fresh cream and season with salt and pepper.
- Served with blue cheese on top of the fillets
Lecturer/Instructor at Intercollege Culinary Arts
National Chefs Teams Director