Endive salad with white beans, tuna & asiago
1 cup white beans, cooked
2 small tins white tuna
2 radishes, sliced
1 small red onion, sliced
1 lime, juice
3tbsp olive oil
2 cups endive leaves
1 cucumber, cut into ribbons
4 tbsp Asiago cheese, shredded
- In a bowl, combine the beans, tuna, radishes and red onion.
- Drizzle with lime juice and olive oil and toss to coat.
- Divide endive leaves and cucumber ribbons into two plates.
- Spread the bean tuna mixture on top equally.
- Sprinkle with cheese on top, season with salt and pepper and serve.