Chocolate cup soufflé
Preparation time 5 minutes
Cooking time 1 minute
1 tbsp butter
1 large egg
2 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp sugar
2 drops vanilla extract
vanilla ice cream
- Put butter in a microwave-safe mug and microwave for 30 seconds on high power. Swirl mug a bit to grease the sides with the melted butter.
- Add in the egg and vanilla. Whisk with a fork until blended.
- Add the cocoa powder and sugar and whisk until well combined.
- Microwave 1 minute on high power.
- Serve warm, with a scoop of ice cream, raspberries and chocolate chips
Lecturer/Instructor at Intercollege Culinary Arts
National Chefs Teams Director