Preparation Time 20 Minutes
Cooking Time 120 Minutes
2 garlic gloves
1ltr chicken stock
2 cinnamon sticks
3 bay leaf
10 fresh thyme stems
500ml white wine
1kg small potatoes
salt and pepper
- In blender add oil, butter, oregano, basil salt and pepper. Blend well and spread turkey with the mixture.
- Then cut in cubes onion, carrot, celery, garlic. Sliced orange and add all in oven pot.
- Then cut potatoes in half and add in pot with thyme, cinnamon and bay leaf. Finally add turkey on top.
- Then add beer, wine, season with salt and pepper and pour the stock.
- Cover with baking paper, then with pot cover and baked in preheat oven at 170c for 120 minutes.
Lecturer/Instructor at Intercollege Culinary Arts
National Chefs Teams Director