Easter Cake with Raisins
Preparation Time 10 Minutes
Cooking Time 40 Minutes
Ingredients for 1 Cake 32cm
1 cup raisins
3 tea spoon B.P
3 cups farina
2 ½ cups halloumi grated
1 cup milk
½ cup sugar
2 soup spoons vegetable butter
½ cup oil
- In mixer bowl whisk sugar, butter and oil.
- Add 1 by 1 eggs and then flour mix with BP.
- Pour milk.
- Add halloumi, mastic, mechlepi and raisins.
- Grease cake form with oil and spread with flour.
- Add mixture and spread with sesame.
- Baked in preheat oven at 170-180c for 40 minutes.
Lecturer/Instructor at Intercollege Culinary Arts
National Chefs Teams Director