Preparation time 15 minutes
Ingredients for 8 glasses
1ltr red wine
½ ltr. Orange soft drink
½ ltr. White soft drink
2 green apples
2 red apples
1 cinnamon stick
- Slice 1 of each fruit and 2 limes and place in a jug.
- Pour in jug, red wine, rum, brandy, orange and white soft drink.
- Mix well, and then add cinnamon and clove. Keep in fringe overnight.
- Remove cinnamon and clove.
- Cut in small cubes the rest fruits and place in glasses.
- Served sangria very cold in glass with the fruits.
Lecturer/Instructor at Intercollege Culinary Arts
National Chefs Teams Director