Penne with Beef Meat Balls In Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time 20 minutes
Cooking Time 15 minutes
Ingredients for 2 portions
400gr boiled penne
450gr beef mince meat
400gr tomato sauce
1/2 chopped spring onion
1 garlic glove puree
1 tsp cumin powder
½ cup bread crumb
Oil for frying
Salt / pepper
- In bowl mix onion, mincemeat, garlic, cumin, breadcrumb, egg, pepper and
- Shape small meatballs and deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Same time cooked tomato sauce.
- Add penne and meatballs in sauce and soak for 5 minutes.
- Serve with chopped basil and parmesan cheese.