Pumpkin Cheese Cake
Preparation Time 20 Minutes
Ingredients for 24cm Cake
250ml fresh cream
250gr cream cheese
100gr icing sugar
10 gelatin leafs soak in cold water
200gr pumpkin puree
130gr unsalted butter
5gr cinnamon powder
- For the base: crush biscuits, melt butter and mix. Add to cake forms a base.
- In mixer bowl, add cheese, cinnamon and icing sugar. Mix well.
- Then pour cream and beat well.
- Add pumpkin puree and fold in mixture.
- Finally, strain gelatin from water and melt in bain-mari. Add to mixture and fold in.
- Pour mixture in form.
- Keep in fridge for minimum 4 hours.
Lecturer/Instructor at Intercollege Culinary Arts
National Chefs Teams Director