Pumpkin Pies With Raisings And Bulgur
Preparation Time 30 Minutes
Cooking Time 25-30 Minutes
Ingredients For 12 Medium Size Pies
1kg flour -00-
½ cup oil
Drops of lemon juice
Pinch of salt
400ml warm water
1kg of pumpkin cut in cubes
1 cup bulgur
1/3 cup olive oil
1 tsp cinnamon powder
Pinch of sugar
Salt and pepper
- For Stuffing: mix all ingredients overnight or minimum 3-4 hours.
- For Dough: mix flour with salt and then pour oil.
- Grated with hands until flour absorption all oil.
- Add lemon drops and then pour the water slowly-slowly until soft dough.
- Leave to rest for 30 minutes and lay down in very thin round pies.
- Add stuffing and close in hemisphere shape.
- Baked pies in preheat oven at 180c for 25-30 minutes.