Sandwich with Cream Cheese, Avocado, Poached Egg & Wasabi Mayo
Preparation time 15 minutes
Cooking time 10 minutes
2 bread rolls
200gr cream cheese
1 avocado, mashed
10 sundried tomatoes
1 bunch of arugula
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp wasabi
- Cut bread in half and baked or toast.
- Spread with cream cheese, add sundried tomatoes, avocado puree and arugula.
- Mix well mayonnaise and wasabi with few drops water.
- Poach eggs in salt water with vinegar. place them on top of arugula.
- Pour mayo-wasabi and season.
Lecturer/Instructor at Intercollege Culinary Arts
National Chefs Teams Director