Soft Caramel Cream
Preparation Time 10 Minutes
Cooking Time 40 Minutes
1 cake form 24cm with hole
Ingredients For Cream
1 tsp vanilla
Ingredients For Caramel
1 tsp lemon juice
2 tsp water
- In casserole add sugar, lemon juice and water.
- Cook in low heat until caramel golden brown.
- Add caramel in form and cool down.
- In pot pour milk and warm up.
- Whisk the rest ingredients in bowl and pour hot milk.
- Pour mixture to form and baked in bain-marie for 30-40 minutes at 180c.
- Let to cool down and then put in refrigerator.
Lecturer/Instructor at Intercollege Culinary Arts
National Chefs Teams Director