Sword Fish soup with vegetables
Preparation time 20 minutes
Cooking time 50 minutes
40ml olive oil
1 medium size onion
1 medium size carrot
1 small piece of celery stalk
2 medium size potatoes
1 garlic clove
2 ltr of fish bullion
Salt – Pepper
- Cut vegetables and potatoes in large pieces.
- In dip pot, add olive oil and sauté onion and garlic.
- Then add carrot and celery to sauté, and finally potatoes.
- Pour fish bouillon and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add swordfish and simmer for 10 minutes more.
- Remove swordfish.
- Check vegetables and potatoes, and if were tender blend soup to puree.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve soup very hot with swordfish and croutons optional.
Lecturer/Instructor at Intercollege Culinary Arts
National Chefs Teams Director