Swordfish with Garlic Butter Sauce
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
2 fillet of swordfish
50ml white wine
Juice from 1 lemon
20gr parsley chopped
Salt and pepper
- Marinate swordfish with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- In hot pan, sauté both side of fish.
- Then bake for 15 minutes at 180c.
- In the same pan, add garlic mushed, wine and lemon. Simmer to reduce at 1/3.
- Cut butter in cubes, then add to mixture, and stir well until melted.
- Season sauce with salt and pepper.
- Finally add chopped parsley.
Lecturer/Instructor at Intercollege Culinary Arts
National Chefs Teams Director