Vegetables Cake Salad
Preparation Time 25 Minutes
Cooking Time 20 Minutes
Ingredients For 12 Person
4 large beetroots boiled
3 large potatoes boiled
4 large carrots boiled
100gr cream cheese flavoured with salmon (optional)
200gr mayonnaise or yogurt or cream cheese
4 cherry tomatoes
1 chopped spring onion
50gr chopped parsley
- Grated beets, carrots and potatoes and add each in different bowl.
- Add in every bowl salt, pepper and 1 tbs of mayonnaise or yogurt or cream cheese. Mix well.
- Add in potatoes chopped parsley and spring onion. Mix well.
- In platter add cake ring.
- First add in ring the potato mixture and with spatula spread to be strait layer.
- Then add carrot mixture and with spatula spread to be strait layer.
- Finally add beets mixture and with spatula spread to be strait layer.
- In bowl stir cream cheese to be soft. Add salt, pepper. Mix well and then add mixture in pastry corne.
- Garnish cake with cheese and cherry tomato.
- Remove ring.