Waffle with Halloumi and Poached Egg
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 25 minutes
Ingredients for waffle
1 cup flour
1 s. sp. BP
Pinch of salt
¾ cup milk
Ingredients for garnish
Salted, baked hazelnuts
- Mix all solid ingredients.
- Add egg and pour milk. Mix very well.
- Let the mixture for 30 minutes to rest.
- Cook mixture in hot waffle machine.
- Sliced avocado or cut in cubes.
- Poached eggs in hot water with vinegar (no boiled water).
- Cut halloumi and cook in hot pan.
- Crush hazelnuts in large pieces.
- Garnish waffle.
Lecturer/Instructor at Intercollege Culinary Arts
National Chefs Teams Director