Warm Chocolate Mousse with blueberries and blackberries
Preparation time 20 minutes
Ingredients for 12 glasses
4 whole eggs
4 egg yolks
½ glass of cold water
½ glass of sugar
2 cups of milk chocolate drops
2 cups of pralina chocolate
2 ½ glass of fresh cream whipped
4 gelatine leafs
Fresh berries for garnish
- In bowl at whole eggs, egg yolks, water and sugar.
- Whisk well in Bain-marie to foaming.
- Soft gelatin leafs in cold water, strain, and then add to the mixture.
- Whisk well.
- In bowl add chocolate drops and pralina.
- Fold well in Bain-marie until melt.
- Fold in mixture 1 and then fold whipped cream as well in the mixture.
- Serve warm in champagne glass and garnish with fresh berries.
Lecturer/Instructor at Intercollege Culinary Arts
National Chefs Teams Director