Warm vegetable salad with Béarnaise sauce
Preparation time 20 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
12 cherry tomatoes
6 Brussels sprouts
50gr chopped basil
100gr béarnaise sauce
- Cut cherry tomatoes and Brussels sprouts in half.
- Cut broccoli and cauliflower in florets.
- Cut carrots and zucchini in small pieces.
- Boiled cauliflower and carrot in curry vegetable bullion.
- Steam the rest vegetables except tomatoes.
- In pan, add butter and sauté all vegetables. Season with salt and pepper. Finally add basil.
- Served warm with béarnaise sauce.
Lecturer/Instructor at Intercollege Culinary Arts
National Chefs Teams Director