Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Halloumi Cheese & Lountza
Preparation time 20 minutes
Cooking time 10 minutes
Ingredients for 4 portions
4 Portobello mushrooms
30ml olive oil
1 small onion
1 garlic clove
1 small eggplant
1 small zucchini
2 colour peppers
1 green pepper
50ml tomato sauce
20gr chopped basil
250γρ Halloumi cheese cut in cubes
200gr Lountza cut in cubes
- Chopped garlic and cut in small cubes onion, peppers, eggplant, zucchini and basil.
- In a large pan head olive oil and add all vegetables except basil. Sauté till golden brown.
- Add tomato sauce, stir well and add basil. Remove from heat. Add lountza and halloumi.
- Drizzled mushrooms with olive oil, add salt and pepper.
- Stuffed mushrooms with vegetables and halloumi and baked in preheat oven 180c for 10 minutes.
Lecturer/Instructor at Intercollege Culinary Arts
National Chefs Teams Director