Beurer Wellbeing Kitchen Scale Fresh Automatic Switch-Off, Battery Operated CE
Beurer Wellbeing kitchen scale fresh with LCD display (Easy-to-read LCD display), Touch key (Modern touch key operation), Glass surface (Easy-to-clean glass surface).
- Liquid display
- Digit size 20 mm
- Loading capacity 5 kg
- 1 g graduation
- TARE weighing function
- Automatic switch off
- Including battery
- 5 years guarantee
For further information and instructions please read the instruction manual in the package.
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on the Platform. While we take every care to make sure the product information displayed here is accurate, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our Platform. All information about the products on our Platform is provided for information purposes only. You should not rely solely on the information presented on our Platform. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use. If you require specific ingredient or product information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. We are therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without our prior consent.
- Max. capacity 5 kg (11 lb), graduation 1 g (0.1 oz)
- Protect your scale from impact with hard objects, moisture, dust, chemicals, toiletries, liquid cosmetics, great temperature, fluctuation and closeness to sources of heat (open fires, radiators).
- Cleaning: You can clean the scale with a damp cloth and a little washing up liquid, if required. Never immerse the scale in water or rinse it under running water.
- Strong electromagnetic fields (e.g. cell phones) may impair the accuracy of the scale.
- The scale is not intended to be used for commercial purposes.
- Repairs may only be performed by Beurer customer service or by accredited retailers.
Spend batteries and rechargeable batteries do not constitute normal household waste! They are considered to be toxic waste and, as such, should be disposed of in special containers, toxic waste collection point or brought to electrical goods deals. Note: batteries containing pollutant substances are marked as follow: Pb = Battery contains lead, Cd = Battery contains cadmium, Hg = Battery contains mercury.
For environmental reasons, do not dispose of the device in the household waste at the end of its useful life. Dispose of the unit at a suitable local collection or recycling point. Dispose of the device in accordance with EC Directive – WEEE) Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment). If you have any questions, please contact the local authorities responsible for waste disposal.
Notes on handling batteries:
- If your skin or eyes come into contact with the battery fluid, flush out the affected areas with water and seek medical assistance.
- Choking hazard! Small children may shallow and choke on batteries. Store the batteries out of the reach of small children.
- Observe the plus (+) and minus (-) polarity signs.
- If a battery has leaked, put on protective gloves and clean the battery compartment with a dry cloth.
- Protect the batteries from excessive heat.
- Risk of explosion! Never throw batteries into a fire.
- Do not charge or short-circuit batteries.
- If the device is not to be used for long period, take the batteries out of the battery compartment.
- Use identical or equivalent battery type only.
- Always replace all batteries at the same time.
- Do not use rechargeable batteries.
- Do not disassemble, slip or crush the batteries.
Warning! Plastic bags may be dangerous, to avoid danger of suffocation keep this bag away from babies and children.