Matestar Platinum Kettle 2200 Watt, 1.7 L Capacity, Plastic CE
MaterStar platinum eco deluxe electric cordless kettle. Quality & style. Features: Spout, base station, water window, lid, lid pull ring, handle, on/off switch with the indicator light.
Features: 220-240 V ~ 50 Hz 1850-2200 W
- Max capacity: 1.7 L,
- Removable mesh filter,
- Safety locking lid,
- Water level qauge,
- Automatic/manual on/off switch,
- Boil-dry protection
For further information and instructions please read the instruction manual in the package.
We are not the manufacturer of the products sold on the Platform. While we take every care to make sure the product information displayed here is accurate, actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our Platform. All information about the products on our Platform is provided for information purposes only. You should not rely solely on the information presented on our Platform. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use. If you require specific ingredient or product information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. We are therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without our prior consent.
General safety instructions
- Read the operating instructions carefully before putting the appliance into operation and keep the instructions including the warranty, the receipt and, if possible, the box with the internal packing.
- This appliance is intended to be used in households and similar applications such as:
o Staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working environment.
o Farm houses;
o By clients in hotels, motels and other residential type environments;
o Bed and breakfast type environments.
- The appliance is designed exclusively for private use and for the envisaged purpose.
- This appliance is not fit for commercial use. Do not use it outdoors (except if it is designed to be used outdoors). Keep it away from sources of heat, direct sunlight, humidity (never dip it into any liquid) and sharp edges. Do not use the appliance with wet hands. If the appliance is humid or wet, unplug it immediately. Do not put it in water.
- When cleaning or putting it away, switch off the appliance and always pull out the plug from the socket (pull on the plug, not the cable) if the appliance is not being used and remove the attached accessories.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance. Never leave the appliance unsupervised. To protect children from the danger posed by electrical appliance, make sure that the cable is hanging low and that children do not have access to the appliance.
- Check the appliance and the cable for damage on a regular basis. Do not use the appliance if it is damage.
- Do not try to repair the appliance on your own. Always contact an authorized technician. To avoid the exposure to danger, always have a faulty cable be replaced only by the manufacturer, by our customer service or by qualified person and with a cable of the same type.
- Use original spare parts.
- Pay careful attention to the following “Specific Safety Instructions”.
Specific Safety Instructions for this Machine:
- Use only cold water when filling.
- The water level must be between the MAX and MIN marks! If the kettle is overfilled, boiling water may be ejected, which might arise a hazard to the user.
- CAUTION – Ensure that the kettle is switched off before removing it from its stand.
- The kettle is only to be used with the stand provided.
- The appliance must not be immersed.
- The appliance can only be used for household only.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Always ensure that the lid is tightly closed.
- The base and exterior of the machine must not become wet.
- - This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use pf the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
First use of the machine: Please read these operating instructions carefully and keep them in a safe place. Before using for the first time, boil fresh water at least twice in the appliance. Use only water without any additives or ingredients.
Correct disposal of this product: this marking indicates that this product should not be disposed with other household wastes throughout the EU. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. To return your used device, please use the return and collection systems or contact the retailer where the product was purchased. They can take this product for environmental safe recycling.
Plastic bags may be dangerous, to avoid danger of suffocation keep this bag away from babies and children.